Last-minute file recovery
- Prevents disastrous data loss
- Restores previously deleted files
- Compatible with USB sticks and memory cards
Restore deleted files with TuneUp Undelete
Symptoms: You accidentally deleted important files such as your favorite pictures, the report you’ve been working on for months or critical business documents.
Solution: TuneUp Undelete restores all your accidentally or mysteriously deleted files and folders, including those that were deleted from the Recycle Bin and even previously deleted images from your digital camera's memory card.
You can easily browse all your deleted data or search for one specific file and rescue them from oblivion with TuneUp Undelete, assuming Windows® hasn't overwritten the disk space that was previously occupied by them.
TuneUp Undelete restores files in either good or poor condition:
- Good condition: If your file is in good condition, chances are good the space it originally occupied on your hard drive hasn’t yet been replaced by another file, and can therefore be easily restored.
- Poor condition: If your file is in poor condition, it may be that the space it originally occupied on your hard drive will have been partly overwritten by other files. There is still a chance, however, that at least some of the file can be restored.
Deleted an important family photo by accident? Moved a critical report to the recycle bin and emptied it by accident? Luckily, there’s a solution – TuneUp Utilities 2014 which helps you restore previously deleted files. Try it now:
More top features of TuneUp Utilities 2014: 1-Click-Maintenance and Automatic Maintenance, TuneUp Browser Cleaner, TuneUp Disk Cleaner, TuneUp Disk Doctor, TuneUp Disk Space Explorer, TuneUp Drive Defrag, TuneUp Economy Mode, TuneUp Live Optimization, TuneUp Process Manager, TuneUp Program Deactivator, TuneUp Registry Cleaner, TuneUp Shortcut Cleaner, TuneUp Shredder, TuneUp StartUp Manager, TuneUp System Information, TuneUp StartUp Optimizer, TuneUp Undelete and TuneUp Uninstall Manager.